Welcome to the Exhibitors Page! So you want to sell something at the convention and want to find out more? You’ve come to the right place.
10×10 – $500
10×20 – $950
10×30 – $1,400
There are no spaces larger than 10×30, and you may only purchase one type of space per company.
- No purchasing multiple booths for one company.
- Absolutely no bootlegs! Dallas is the home of many professionals in the anime industry – bringing bootlegs to our con is not just against the rules, it is also disrespectful to all the people who put hard work into creating amazing anime shows.
- Dealers must show up and be completely setup at least 30 minutes before the scheduled dealers room opening hours.
- There are no refunds for unused or cancelled spaces.
- Booth setups must be 18″ from the ceiling.
Booth applications are a mixed-lottery system. A random selection of applicants will be selected from all the applicants, and emailed with instructions to get space. Some applications may be given priority based on their history with our event or type of items carried, if it makes our exhibit space better. Although we would like to welcome everyone who is interested, applying does not guarantee a space simply because we have so many more applications than space available. Click here to apply for a booth. (Applications submitted 90 days or less before the con will not be reviewed, but you might get an email about the next year.)