Exhibitor applications are now open for 2022! Click here to apply
Welcome to the Exhibitors Page! If you’re interested in selling at Anime Dallas, you’ve come to the right place!
10×10 – $500
10×20 – $950
10×30 – $1,400
There are no spaces available larger than 10×30, and only one space may be purchased per company, project, or individual.
- One booth space per company, project, or individual.
- Absolutely no bootleg merchandise is permitted. Dallas is the home of many professionals in the anime industry – offering bootleg merchandise for sale at our event is not only a violation of our rules and federal law, it is also disrespectful to all the people who put hard work into creating amazing anime programming.
- Exhibitors are expected to be ready for sales at least one hour before the scheduled Vendor Hall opening hours. The Exhibit Hall opens to VIP Badge holders one half hour before official scheduled hours. Full hours and policies will be included with setup details for approved Exhibitors. Exhibitors are required to remain open for sales during all scheduled Exhibit Hall hours; closing or tearing down before the Exhibit Hall closes is prohibited. Every attendee deserves the full anime convention experience, even those who arrive Sunday afternoon for the last hour or two of the Exhibit Hall.
- There are no refunds offered for unused or canceled spaces. In the event that an Exhibitor is unable to attend due to COVID exposure or other illness, paid Exhibitor spaces may be rolled over to the next Anime Dallas at no cost; if space is available, you may instead opt to be rolled over to Anime Houston at no additional cost. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or any of its variants in the 10 days before your first day on-site at Anime Dallas, or you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home.
- One 6-foot or 8-foot table and two chairs are provided per 10×10 space; a 20×10 space includes two tables and four chairs, and so on. Electrical power cannot be guaranteed.
- Two Exhibitor badges are provided per 10×10 space. Additional badges may be purchased on site. Please note that Exhibitor and Artist Badges afford access to the Exhibit Hall during setup and teardown hours. For the security of all Exhibitors and Artists, transferring these badges to anyone who is not a bona fide employee or helper is strictly prohibited.
Exhibitor selection is curated by our Exhibitor Hall and Artist Alley Jury. Our goal is to provide our attendees with an engaging variety of merchandise.
We do not have a set date when selections are completed. Selections are made once we have received enough applications to form a sufficient selection pool. You will be notified via email to the address you submitted with your application if you are accepted. Please do not email or message to ask when your application will be reviewed, as this will not speed up your application.
We are excited that you are interested in joining us at another convention hosted by Anime Texas! Thank you for your interest!